Reports to: Resident Manager
The Revenue Manager is to, Implement and support company pricing, market strategy, yield, distribution and selling strategies, and revenue management best practices. Manage the company’s revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Provides technical support to Reservations and Front Office on Upselling and negotiating techniques.
- Champions all special projects relating to market research and operational optimization.
- Provides medium-term revenue-based forecasts of required staffing levels to all departments.
In the case where the company is a Hospitality Service Provider, the Revenue Manager is to:
- Monitor and determine demand periods for function space, rooms, catering or another service provided by the company through an analysis of historical data and current bookings.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the brand and the Company.
- Possess problem solving, reasoning, motivating, and training abilities.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of effective pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package.
- Must possess good Communication and writing skills.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Preferably MBA)
Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management
- 3 Years work experience in a Hospitality Company’s or any related field of work.
The above is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties, as flexibility in meeting company and guests needs is required by all employees.